게시판

Tartan Wedding Shoes

Jamey
2023.11.24 14:48 168 0

본문

Browse 6 of our bestselling Shop the Look tartan kinds. Each pair of footwear is lovingly handmade to order and will be bought in standard sizes or PrecisionFit sizes. Visit our Shop the Look collection to see all obtainable footwear.

Design Your Tartan Wedding Shoes

Step #1: Customise

Start by deciding on your favorite shoe fashion. Choose from platform courts, court sneakers, wedge heels, ballet flats, ankle boots, calf-high boots, knee-high boots, loafers, flat sandals, high heel sandals or platform sandals.

Once you have made your selection, you may be able to alter toe shapes, the backs of your shoes & your heel form & top. You will even be in a position to add straps & embellishments.

Step #2: Add fabric

If you design your individual tartan marriage ceremony sneakers, you can choose to send us your tartan materials (we'll need 1 metre of it) or you may go away the fabric sourcing to us. Simply depart us a notice telling us which tartan you want & we'll get in touch with our suppliers in Scotland.

Step #3: Make it further particular

From shimmering crystals & luxurious silk bows to diamantes & monogrammed soles, add one thing extra special to your sneakers... after all, it is your large day!

Can't find what you want so as to add on our 3D Shoe Designer? Just tell us and we'll arrange it for you.

-

Don't let sore toes ruin your special day

Discover your good fit with our standard & customized size options

Choose from customary sizes (UK three - 7 / EU 35.5 - 40.5 / US 6 - 9.5), half sizes or go for 24 hour comfort with our custom dimension service.

Learn more about PrecisionFit sizing

It's all within the little particulars

From reminiscence foam insoles to monogrammed soles, every pair of Solely Original tartan marriage ceremony footwear is handmade with cautious attention to each & every element. Delivered with a Solely Original dust bag and stored safely inside one in every of our sturdy shoe bins, it is all of the little particulars that make your new footwear incredibly particular.

Memory Foam Insoles

Gently moulding to the shape of your toes for additional tender cushioning (commonplace function)

Rubber Outersoles

Rain or shine, step out in confidence with non-slip rubber outersoles (standard characteristic)

Padded Heel Grips

Enjoy superior, non-slip match & heel safety on court model sneakers (standard function)

Painted Heels

Take the worry out of scraped & broken heels with our durable painted heel service. (Optional further, £30 per pair)

Monogrammed Soles

Add an additional special contact together with your & your husband-to-be's initials in your soles (Optional further, £35 per pair)

Arch Support

Get the support you need on your big day with built in arch support. For customized sizes solely. (Optional further, £5 per pair)

Shoe Clips

You want each element to be excellent in your huge day, so why not rework your beautiful tartan sneakers into one thing even more special?

Our bridal collection shoe clips will certainly make it easier to with that!

In addition to personalizing your tartan wedding ceremony footwear in a really elegant way, the detachable shoe clips can be added to all shoes you could have chosen for the massive day, from the ceremonial heels to the reception flats.

Plus, you can use the shoe clips in some other pair of footwear you will have after the marriage - like a lovely memory of your large day!

- Lovingly handmade by our skilled craftsmen

Backed by our satisfaction guarantee

Our shoemakers have been handcrafting gorgeous, www.nylonfeet/playboy.com bespoke shoes for over 20 years. We stand by our superior quality with our satisfaction assure. If you're not 100% happy with your tartan wedding shoes, we'll work with you to make the required amendments, for free*

Our joyful brides

"I had essentially the most lovely tartan sneakers made for my wedding ceremony day. So comfy and look just as I had expected! Iris even sourced the material for me. Great service and nice product. Thank you very a lot! Can't wait to put on them time and again!!"

- Lauren Teresa Ross through Facebook

"I used the website and designed my very own shoes and sent my tartan fabric so that they might match my (now husbands kilt) - it took 5 ish weeks and so they arrived I'm in love with them and all of our wedding visitors commented on the shoes! I'd undoubtedly order again!"

- Helen McGown by way of Facebook

- Delivering your made to order tartan wedding ceremony sneakers

Worldwide delivery, standard & express shipping providers

We provide worldwide supply, with standard shipped orders (free for UK prospects) arriving in four - 6 weeks' time.Want it faster? Choose specific delivery & you may have your new, handmade shoes in simply 2 - three weeks.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
[ 상담신청하기 ]